Surfragette on 4Surf.it

Friday, December 12, 2014

I am so stoked to be seeing for the first time my article on 4Surf. For all the Italian readers, 4Surf is an amazing Italian surf magazine. You can find issue #63 now at your local newsstand or your favorite surf shop! And inside you can find ME!! Well, my article.
I was so excited when I got the preview!

This time I wrote about how to deal with fear while surfing. It comes most of the times when a bigger swell approaches. But with a few tips everyone can overcome it and take the most fun out of the session.
For the ones who are not at ease with Italian, HERE you can find an article I wrote on Surfragette a few months ago about fear in the water.

Do you have other tips and suggestions to overcome this feeling?

xo


Credits // Author: Marta Tomasini. Visit www.4surf.it

Post Comment
Post a Comment

What did you think of this post? Leave your comment here :)