Discovering Bordeaux // Jardin Public

Monday, December 15, 2014

Placed next to the city center, in the Chartrons area, Jardin Public is the public park of Bordeaux amongst other smaller ones. It houses an arboretum, a library and a museum of natural history.

But really, who did care about all of it when you've been staring at all those beautiful colors surrounding you?
I was totally enchanted and couldn't help snapping tons of pictures to the autumn leaves, landscapes, lights... Really, I think it's been one the best place I visited in Bordeaux - a spectacle of nature. Almost surreal, like being in a painting of some famous artist.

There's not much more to add, I think the pictures speak for themselves. Just make sure to pass by, if you ever visit Bordeaux. Autumn colors added a touch of magic to the surroundings, but I bet it's beautiful in all the other seasons too - with flowers and brightness during the warm months and snow and softness in winter...

Maybe I could plan another visit and immortalize all the changes in colors and light... But for now I'm still stunned by what I saw. I hope you enjoy it too!

xo


Credits // Author // Photography: Marta Tomasini

Post Comment
Post a Comment

What did you think of this post? Leave your comment here :)