Morning lights // Photoshooting with Mathieu Hemon

Friday, August 5, 2016

A few weeks ago I had the chance to spend some hours with the talented photographer Mathieu Hemon. We met early in the morning, the sun already shining, to take advantage of a softer light and desert spot.

It announced a beautiful summer day and even if the water was still chilly, we didn't mind starting our day off in the ocean, surrounded by the silence of a beautiful coastal environment.


I never really modeled before, so was a little anxious, being someone who's always the one behind the camera :) But Mat professionalism made me feel comfortable and we had such a good time.

The result are these beautiful pictures which I'm so proud of. Of course, the credit goes to the photographer and his talent and patience :)

Hope you like them and don't forget to check Mathieu Hemon's work out on www.mathieuhemon.com, Facebook and Instagram accounts.



All photos are by Mathieu Hemon



7 comments on "Morning lights // Photoshooting with Mathieu Hemon"
  1. Nice photos, color, light, everything. Very attractive woman by the way. This is a website where people share their sets of photos on the beach, also very interesting, follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is lovely when all your favourite persona and people around with you. I love my summer pleasure with my best friends and like to speed up my Gold Coast Longboards underneath my feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. https://www.montypythonlive.com/meizhi-led-grow-lights/

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. led lights

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. Hawaii Map

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic blog you have here. You’ll discover me looking at your stuff often. Saved! Cheap airline tickets

    ReplyDelete

What did you think of this post? Leave your comment here :)