Soft Light

Tuesday, November 8, 2016
This article I previously published on Salt Water the day after an incredible October sunset. I was so amazed and couldn't help taking some pictures at that magical moment.

That day I took on a walk by my house and found this amazingly beautiful sunset suffusing everything with its soft light. The ocean was a carpet unwinding its smooth surface. The tide too high, the surfers hadn’t paddled out yet and everything was quiet.



These days we get to remember how lucky we are to be able to see the ocean every day.



1 comment on "Soft Light"
  1. I enjoyed visiting your blog and the pictures are just so fine. Wonderful post. Keep posting more pictures with a soft touch. Lovely

    ReplyDelete

What did you think of this post? Leave your comment here :)