Sardinia photo diary // Part 2

Thursday, October 6, 2016
With the beginning of October, I'm feeling quite nostalgic already. This summer has been super busy and a lot of fun and I miss the thrill of those bright days under the sun and the endless nights...

A few weeks ago I shared the first part of my travel to Sardinia. As much as I love France and the ocean, the Mediterranean sea with its Italian food, stunning landscapes, rich culture and warm people will always take a huge place in my heart and are with me everyday.
That's why I like to share this part of my life with you whenever I can!

Today I'll show you the second (and last) part of my latest Italian trip. We dove into beautiful crystal-clear water, ate tons of Sardinian pastries, watched the football game in the village main square's bar and even sailed at sunset having Pecorino cheese and wine... Such amazing memories!

I really hope to make you feel the same vibe I've been telling you so many times about :)



Swimwear: Adalù
2 comments on "Sardinia photo diary // Part 2"
  1. Characteristic scenerio is a best gift from the God. i put stock in God and when see the making of the all-powerful I ponders his energy. He is the leaders of everything. As i cherish downhill boarding on my Longboards for Girls I have seen numerous wonder which makes a has faith in my brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice writing style. Looking forward to reading more from you.,I finally decided to write a comment on your blog. I just wanted to say good job. I really enjoy reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think of this post? Leave your comment here :)