September swell

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Here we are, September, again. Summer flew by and the tourists crowds have finally (partially) left the beaches to the lucky ones who can enjoy them in the off-season.

With the fall breeze smell coming, more consistent swells start hitting the Basque coasts. The first one this past weekend.
I'm not a huge fan of big waves, I prefer the smooth smaller glides on my log. But still I love watching those beautiful water avalanches breaking in front of my home on the first day of a bigger swell.

As usual I couldn't help but capture those moments in my own way.



1 comment on "September swell"
  1. Girls are doing great in this Longboarding sector and Now a days they are so curious to cruise around the city or neighbor. Here some tip for the beginner Longboard Girls Longboards for Girls

    ReplyDelete

What did you think of this post? Leave your comment here :)