Autumn orange sky

Saturday, October 11, 2014

It's mid October already and after a year I am finally getting used to Basque Country's unpredictability. Right after a so-so summer, I was just starting to resign myself to autumn's oncoming approach, when the weather started giving us amazing sunny beach days and great surf sessions. I think I might fall in love with autumn here.

A few weeks ago my mister came back after an after-work surf session telling me to take my camera because "You absolutely have to see this!".
It was the most spectacular orange sky I had ever seen since I came here. With such amazing overhead waves breaking on the spot. A bit big for me though.
But he was right - I definitely had to see that.

It was quite a romantic moment. Not summer anymore, but neither autumn yet. A quiet yet excited atmosphere was floating in the air.
I am glad I had the chance to be there and immortalize that moment.

I hope you enjoy it too.



Credits // Author // Photography: Marta Tomasini
Post Comment
Post a Comment

What did you think of this post? Leave your comment here :)