First days of summer (maybe)

Monday, June 9, 2014
If you didn't know it yet, here on the Basque coast of France the weather is not really stable. That means you can often experiment a four seasons change within just one day. I became "the queen of layering" and I'm ready to face warm winters as freezing cold springs or even rainy summers. Not without a bit of exhaustion and break down moments.

That being said, last weekend we had a two days south wind, peeling waves, sunny landscapes and sweaty temperatures. Summer was finally here!
Since I wasn't sure on how long it would have lasted for, I grabbed my newest Rip Curl bikini and wore it all weekend long.
The best idea ever.

Cheers to summer!





Credits // Author: Marta Tomasini, bikini c/o Rip Curl Europe

Post Comment
Post a Comment

What did you think of this post? Leave your comment here :)