The bright side

Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Recently it's been quite a rollercoaster. You know I haven't been surfing for almost two months now, due to a pain in my lower ribs. Since then I've been doing a lot of exams and the doctors found there was nothing to worry about. But the pain is still there and the only advice I've been given was to rest and start doing sport LITTLE BY LITTLE.
So I decided I'll get in the water as soon as possible and as long as my body lets it.

Anyway, recently my mood reflected what I felt in my body and I've been quite a huge container of negative vibes and stress. Which led to skin rashes too and my mood went even worse!

That is when people started telling me that the more I think about bad things the more they really happen to me. And I'm not talking about kharma and stuff. I'm talking about the power of the mind.
And even if I frowned at my mom telling me this at the phone about half an hour ago, I admit she may be right.

So, today I decide I want to concentrate my energy on the positive side and start thinking about the little simple things I sometimes give for granted, but that make my life unique.
And I dedicate this post to the special people I love and who care about me no matter what - and the experiences we live together everyday.

Because they really are my bright side.

The picnics on the grass watching the waves breaking


The man who gets me when I fall or when I'm scared (by the ducks!)


The days on the shore, capturing the sweetest details


Happy hours waiting for the sun setting with the most special people


Watching Andrea surfing 


And the sunset... How I love the sunset!



I challenge you to only think about the positive side of things this week!
I'm sure you'll feel better and your week will be sweeter!

Let's share your good vibes in the comments!

xo



Credits // Author: Marta Tomasini


Post Comment
Post a Comment

What did you think of this post? Leave your comment here :)