Big announcement // SURFRAGETTE + ADALÙ capsule collection

Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Hi there!
If you follow Surfragette's facebook page, you may already know the announcement I'm about to make. In both cases I'm happy to share it with you here too!!


......... Suspension points and drumroll, please .........


I am so excited to announce the launch of the first bikini and surf suits capsule collection born from the collaboration of Surfragette and Adalù!!!!!!

If you're new to Adalù you can check my previous post here.

Valeria and I decided to join and put our strength together to create something unique, functional and beautiful at the same time. Both of us realized we needed some surf suits that not only fit us like a glove and let us move freely in the water - without finding ourselves naked after the first wipeout - but also that make us feel beautiful!
In one of our last conversations I remember to have named Valeria the "cheeky bottom queen" as she masters the skill of making every body feel beautiful, no matter which shape you are.

For our Surfragette + Adalù capsule collection we decided to work with unique textiles. The fabrics we selected come from the other side of the Ocean and smell like saltwater, just as we like!

The collection will be made in a limited edition. So, if you don't want to miss the chance to wear one piece of Surfragette + Adalù line, I suggest you to follow the next posts here and both our facebook pages and Instagram accounts ;)

I'll post more details soon!
But for now, here some pictures of the previous collection.


I really can't explain how excited I am!!!
I hope you'll love it at least as much as we do!!!! <3

More details soon!
Meanwhile you can check Surfragette and Adalù facebook pages for more info ;)

xo



Credits // Author: Marta Tomasini, Photography: Daniele Allegrezza, courtesy of Adalù


3 comments on "Big announcement // SURFRAGETTE + ADALÙ capsule collection"
  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Evelyn!!! We're sooo excited!!! Can't wait to show you the collection!!!
      Thanks for the support <3

      Delete

What did you think of this post? Leave your comment here :)