About being small and carrying a longboard

Wednesday, April 16, 2014
If you don't have already noticed that, I love big boards. There's a sort of grace in women longboarding and a deep connection between you and the flowing water while you're sliding a wave.
Anyway, I've always had a tiny -yet annoying- little issue with longboards. I'm 1,55 m (around 5,09 ft) tall - which means troubles in carrying my board. Hip and head carrying become tiring and quite painful after a while.

I've always figured myself as a sort of modern times Gidget - but hey, she had a bunch of men all lined up ready to carry her board!
But I'm not a quitter and I found my life-changer (yet quite cheap) solution under the name of RAIL GRABBER.

The Rail Grabber was created not long ago by the surfer legend Linda Benson, who apparently has my very same problem. And it really works!

So, all the petite girls out there, what the heck are you waiting for?


And don't forget to hide it in the bushes before getting in the water!


See more info and buy one on www.railgrabber.com


M.
12 comments on "About being small and carrying a longboard"
  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Longboarding: a sport in which demands finesse, fortitude and also determination. A hobby unparalleled; in which power and also adrenaline streams hand-in-hand having serenity. In which speedy reflexes keep significance tantamount to very careful movements, a new unusual distinction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your words! You couldn't have described it better. It really is what you said! :)
      Cheers - Marta

      Delete
  3. Longboarding always live on in my heart, it's what got me into this game!
    In my view its actually remarkable for me.
    This an good post and actually it was one of the many reasons i got this board
    for myself and i was not sorry. One of my favorite boards. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeffery! Thanks for commenting :)
      Do you have this very same model of surfboard? I personally loved it! I don't have it anymore because it was a little too big for me to manage when the waves were bigger, but I don't regret buying it :)

      Marta

      Delete
  4. I was always thinking of getting myself in to some sort of an exotic sport and as I loved rowing the only next logical step for me would be longboarding. It seems like a great sport to let yourself go and not think about the troubles you are having. And It is even more extreme and you feel potent by combatting the nature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Henry! I totally agree with you. Longboarding has the power of leading you to your "zen zone" where you don't think about everyday issues. In addition to that, that empowering feeling of being in harmony with nature is priceless...

      Thanks for sharing this :)

      Marta

      Delete
  5. Longboarding seems like hip and cool and especially if you have nice skills like I do. I guess I am not that bad and as this is not a competition then all I need is my board to start the fun and the waves that will make that fun even greater. I hope that you agree with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mackanzie, thanks for commenting! They say "the best surfer is the one having the most fun", so I completely understand how you feel when you're on your surfboard :)

      Marta

      Delete
  6. I have try surf with longboard but it really hard, i do this :'(

    ReplyDelete

What did you think of this post? Leave your comment here :)