Style pick: Surfdome

Monday, February 10, 2014
Today I am stoked to introduce you to my first Style Pick!

I few days ago I fell in love with this amazing dress by 55DSL, having a tour on Surfdome.com.
For the ones who don't know this shop, Surfdome is an amazing lifestyle retailer based in London -UK-, which is aimed by the love for adventure, sports and outdoor.
There's no better style than your own. And whether you love to shred the slopes or to surf the waves, whether you spend your time hiking or you're a fashion victim, Surfdome will follow you through your everyday adventures.

Here is me wearing Dextop Dress by 55DSL

It's been so easy to shop online - I chose my dress and I suddently found it in my mail box a few days after.

I love it because I can wear it for my everyday beach life, and after a sunset session be ready for a night out with a few friends.



If you're looking for an ocean breeze flavor to spice up your urban outfit, you can't miss this shop!

*You can find Surfdome here and my outfit here.



M.

Post Comment
Post a Comment

What did you think of this post? Leave your comment here :)